My History & Profile
Sri Lankan born Keerthi graduated and started his career in Colombo then moving to Switzerland and to Australia.
happyK solutions is one of the leading service providers to the Airline and hospitality industry.
- Key Professional and Technical Competencies
- International Executive Chef/Catering and Business Management.
- Negotiation Skills, Leading Skills, Relationship Building Skills.
- TV – cooking show
- Channel 31 “Culinary Corner” twice weekly TV show – http://www.youtube.com/user/chefhappyk/videos
International Panel Judge (Airlines):
- Onboard Hospitality – http://www.onboardhospitality.com/meet-the-judges/
- Mercury Award – http://sialme.com/the-mercurys
- Australia food trends – Onboard Magazine
- Hospitality Magazine – Airline Correspondent
- Serendib News – Restaurant review
Clients and Services:
- Founder and CEO – Hoi An International Food Festival – http://www.hoianinternationalfoodfestival.com/
- Founder and CEO – Asia Pacific Onboard Travel – http://apot.asia/
- Group CEO – Taste Vietnam Group – http://msvy-tastevietnam.com/
- Partner Owner – CEO http://www.houseofhoian.com/
- Air Asia X Long Haul Low Cost carrier based in Malaysia – Global Catering Consultant
- Strategic Airlines – new concept development, menu planning product sourcing and cabin crew culinary training
- Virgin Blue / Pacific Blue – Menu planning, Product sourcing, Presentation and Quality assurance
- Malaysia Airlines – Menu planning, product development, implementation and Quality assurance.
- In-flight Logistic Services (AUS and NZ)- Menu planning, Product sourcing, Presentation and Quality assurance
- Etihad Airlines – Quality Assurance and food Auditor Australia Stations
- Alpha Flight Services – Contract negotiation, Menu planning, Product sourcing, Presentation and Quality assurance
- Eynsbury Golf Club / Glenroy Golf Club – Concept development, Food and Beverage outlet set up, maintain and manage operation including staffing
- Various Airlines at short term contracts – Menu planning and Product sourcing
- Short term – Product development and marketing – for many small businesses in Victoria
Australian Culinary Federation:
- National Business Manager – 2001 to 2004
- Demonstrate and promote the value of the ACF to its current members and prospective suppliers. Manage the business portfolio and budget control. Build relationships with new clients.
- Manage Junior Australian Culinary team to Food Asia held in Singapore and won Gold Medal for Australia in 2002.
- Celebrity chef – Australian food promotion – China – Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin
- Celebrity chef – Australian bush food promotion – Sri Lanka
- Team Manager / Celebrity chef – Australian Food promotion at Commonwealth Games – Malaysia
- Team Member – Australian National team Culinary Olympics 1996, 2000 – Berlin & Erfurt – Germany
- Team member and trainer – Golden Hours Shoe team Canada – Culinary World Cup – Luxemburg
- Culinary Corner – TV Chef – Australia – Victoria
- Australian menu designer – Malaysian Airlines
- Culinary Olympics – Gold, Silver, and Bronze
- Team Manager – Junior Challenge Food Asia – won Gold Medal – Singapore
- Appeared in Great 100 chefs in Australia cook book 1, Book 2, Book 3 and Book 4
Certificate 1V in Training and Assessment in Training and Education
Certificate III Certificate IV and Diploma in Hospitality in Tourism, Hospitality, and Events
Australian Education Academy – 2011-2012