History & Profile
Sri Lankan-born Keerthi graduated and started his career in Colombo then moving to Switzerland and to Australia.
happyK solutions are one of the leading service providers to the Airline and hospitality industry.
- Key Professional and Technical Competencies
- International Executive Chef/Catering and Business Management.
- Negotiation Skills, Leading Skills, Relationship Building Skills.
- TV – cooking show
- Channel 31 “Culinary Corner” twice-weekly TV show – http://www.youtube.com/user/chefhappyk/videos
International Panel Judge (Airlines):
- Onboard Hospitality – http://www.onboardhospitality.com/meet-the-judges/
- Mercury Award – http://sialme.com/the-mercurys
- Australia food trends – Onboard Magazine
- Hospitality Magazine – Airline Correspondent
- Serendib News – Restaurant review
Clients and Services:
- General Manager – SASCO Inflight Services – Design and develop its newest arm Inflight Services center located at Ho Chi Minh City Airport in Vietnam. Fully functional catering center with HACCP and HALAL certified to serve all types of catering needs for Airlines and all Airport food and beverage requirements with total lounge services.
- Deputy CEO – Global Catering Services Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Design & set up the state-of-the-art, newest production kitchen facility in Saigon, Vietnam with a capacity to produce 10 -15 thousand meals per day includes with HACCP and HALAL certifications.
- Founder – Danang International Food Festival
- Founder and CEO – Hoi An International Food Festival – http://www.hoianinternationalfoodfestival.com/
- Founder and CEO – Asia Pacific Onboard Travel – http://apot.asia/
- Group CEO – Taste Vietnam Group – http://msvy-tastevietnam.com/
- Partner Owner – CEO http://www.houseofhoian.com/
- Global Catering Consultant – Air Asia X Long Haul Low-Cost carrier based in Malaysia
- Catering Consultant – Strategic Airlines – new concept development, menu planning product sourcing, and cabin crew culinary training
- Catering Consultant – Virgin Blue / Pacific Blue – Menu planning, Product sourcing, Presentation, and Quality assurance
- Design Support Consultant – Malaysia Airlines – Menu planning, product development, implementation, and Quality assurance.
- Catering Consultant – In-flight Logistic Services (AUS and NZ)- Menu planning, Product sourcing, Presentation, and Quality assurance
- QA & Audit Australia – Etihad Airlines – Quality Assurance and food Auditor Australia Stations
- Business Development Consultant – Alpha Flight Services – Contract negotiation, Menu planning, Product sourcing, Presentation, and Quality assurance
- F & B Consultant – Eynsbury Golf Club / Glenroy Golf Club – Concept development, Food, and Beverage outlet set up, maintain and manage operation including staffing
- Design and Control Consultant – Various Airlines at short term contracts – Menu planning and Product sourcing
- Short term – Product development and marketing – for many small businesses in Victoria
- Golden Wing Restaurant – Airline themed restaurant with three-section services and food including First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class, Melbourne Australia
- House Of Hoi An – Melbourne – Central Vietnams Hoi An food located in Melbourne
- House Of Hoi An on Chapel – Vietnamese street food from Hoi An located in Melbourne
- Wan Ge Di Ya – Asian Street Food from 8 countries located in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Coi Va Chay – Asian Street Food from 8 Countries located in Danang City, Vietnam
Australian Culinary Federation:
- National Business Manager – 2001 to 2004
- Demonstrate and promote the value of the ACF to its current members and prospective suppliers. Manage the business portfolio and budget control. Build relationships with new clients.
- Manage Junior Australian Culinary team to Food Asia held in Singapore and won Gold Medal for Australia in 2002.
- Celebrity chef – Australian food promotion – China – Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin
- Celebrity chef – Australian bush food promotion – Sri Lanka
- Team Manager / Celebrity chef – Australian Food promotion at Commonwealth Games – Malaysia
- Team Member – Australian National team Culinary Olympics 1996, 2000 – Berlin & Erfurt – Germany
- Team member and trainer – Golden Hours Shoe team Canada – Culinary World Cup – Luxemburg
- Culinary Corner – TV Chef – Australia – Victoria
- Australian menu designer – Malaysian Airlines
- Culinary Olympics – Gold, Silver, and Bronze
- Team Manager – Junior Chefs Challenge Food Asia – won Gold Medal – Singapore
- Appeared in Great 100 chefs in Australia cook book 1, Book 2, Book 3 and Book 4
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in Training and Education – Australia
Certificate III Certificate IV and Diploma in Hospitality in Tourism, Hospitality, and Events – Australia by Australian Education Academy – 2011-2012, Melbourne, Victoria